Answers to FAQs
Trees Foundation processes online donations for our Conservation & Restoration Partners. We pay the processing fees so they don’t have to. Your credit card statement will list Trees Foundation as the recipient, but 100% of your donation will go to the organization of your choice.
Your privacy is important to us, so the information we collect from you will only be used in-house for actions relating to your gift to us (like tax forms and mailings), or to get in touch with you. We do not rent, sell, or share your information with anyone else.
Refunds are available within 3 business days via phone or e-mail, or in writing. Please contact us as soon as is humanly possible if you think your card has been charged in error and we will do our best to resolve the issue with you.
Recurring donations are fast becoming the lifeblood of nonprofit organizations like ourselves. If you have decided to support us in this way (thank you!) we will automatically process your donations every month on the day you signed up. Cancellations for recurring donations can be made at any time but are not retroactive, meaning you will not be charged in the future but we cannot offer refunds for past payments.
For answers to other questions or for more information, please get in touch.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Trees Foundation’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Trees Foundation’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Trees Foundation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Trees Foundation’s web site are provided “as is”. Trees Foundation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Trees Foundation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Trees Foundation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Trees Foundation’s Internet site, even if Trees Foundation or a Trees Foundation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Trees Foundation’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Trees Foundation does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Trees Foundation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Trees Foundation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Trees Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Trees Foundation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Trees Foundation’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.